Little black dress

Tuesday, April 16, 2013


Hey,
This is the first post on my new blog and I'm really excited! I want to share with you my personal view of style & fashion . My first post is dedicated to the "Little black dress" as the legendary Coco Chanel said. Everything has been said about it  "rule of fashion" every woman should own a simple, elegant black
dress that can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion.
So in this post I chose to wear this basic but elegant black dress with A cut bottom, my new Valentino studded heels that goes perfectly with a dress, black elegant handbag and delicate accessories for final touch.
That's exactly what I love about the Little black dress effortless chic!
Thank you for reading and have a nice day!
Anat.


I was wearing:

Dress - Zara (ss/13)
Belt - Blanco
Heels - Valentino
Watch - Marc Jacobs

You Might Also Like

0 תגובות